Time for Christian's answers
This week we present you with Christian's answers to our questions. Find out more about him!
- How is it living in a different country?
It has good and bad sides. The cultural experience is nice, but bureaucratic tasks can be quite difficult.
- What motivated you to be in the FiBreMoD project?
The PhD topic. Composites have been the main interest for most of my professional live and working on developing this complex field is very fascinating.
- What are your thoughts and first impressions about the whole FiBreMoD project?
FiBreMoD managed to join forces of some of the most important institutions and companies for the research of composite materials. The ideas and collaborations within this consortium facilitate new developments and already lead to discoveries that will be published soon.
The vast amount of trainings, meetings and secondments are building a strong network between the participants and a team spirit, which I really enjoy.
- Any dream for your future you would like to share?
I hope I will build a successful career around the foundation of my research within this PhD.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
I would control time and make it go slower to enjoy the good moments in life.